The Fire HD 8 also comes with a 16:9 aspect ratio widescreen while the Fire HD 10 matches the iPad’s 4:3 aspect ratio. Both the devices have HD resolution (1280x720) display and powered by quad-core MediaTek processor clocked at 1.5 GHz, 16GB internal storage and microsd card slot.
Amazon has also integrated Dolby Audio technology right into the devices. There are many preinstalled apps, games, videos and music coming along with these devices.
Amazon Fire HD 10 - Full Phone Specifications
- 8-inch (1280×800 pixels) IPS display at 189 ppi
- Quad-Core MediaTek MT8135 ( 2 x 1.5 GHz + 2 x 1.2 GHz ) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB (4.5GB available to user) or 16GB (11.6GB available to user) of internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android Lollipop-based Fire OS 5
- 5.0 MP rear camera with 1080p HD video recording
- 720p HD front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 214 x 128 x 7.7 mm; weight 311 grams
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth with support for A2DP, USB 2.0
- 3.5 mm stereo jack and integrated stereo speaker with Dolby Audio
- Accelerometer, gyroscope
- Battery life of up to 8 hours mixed use