Also in our method you will be using the Xampp but the editor will be Netbeans. The purpose behind is to avoid or remove errors, exceptions in the program implicitly during the program creation. Apart from that you will get Intelli-sense (Automatic dropdown) to know about the classes, functions of PHP directly in the Netbeans. The developer will feel the same environment he observes in Visual Studio. So to begin, read further.
How To Create & Run PHP Website Or Application In Netbeans
- Netbeans IDE 7 or above
- First of all download and install Netbeans and Xampp on your computer.
- After installation, open Xampp -> Start Apache -> Start MySQL (if require).
- Now that you have started the Xampp, open Netbeans and Go to Tools -> Options.
- There click on PHP logo and enter the following url in PHP Interpreter = C:\xampp\php\php.exe.
- Later select the Output Window, Web Browser and editor. Click Apply and press Ok.
- Now Go to File -> New Project -> Click on PHP project -> Click on PHP application and click next.
- Enter project name (Techies Net) and select the source folder ("C:\xampp\htdocs\TechiesNet") in your computer using browse option.
- Select PHP version and default UTF-8 encoding and press next.
- Later setup the run configuration and start PHP programming in index.php file.