Follow the procedure below.
Steps To Find Out Apps Storage Usage In Your Apple iWatch
- To check the storage space in your iWatch, make sure you have Watch app in your iPhone or iPad.
- Once you download it, tap on the Watch app.
- Also make sure that the “My Watch” screen is active. If not, tap the “My Watch” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Later, tap on the General button.
- In General -> Tap on the usage button to see the apps usage in terms of storage.
- The amount of storage "Available" and "Used" displays above a list of apps installed on the watch, with the amount of space each app takes.
- At the bottom of the list of apps, is the amount of “Usage” time and “Standby” time since the last full charge. Also, the amount of "Power Reserve" displays.