- 5 minutes of your time.
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64).
- iTunes installed if you are running Windows.
- An iPhone, iPod or iPad running iOS 7.x to 7.0.4.
- Your USB cable.
Download For Mac OS X. You can also download from the mirrors provided in the Official Evad3rs website.
How To Jailbreak Any Device Running iOS 7.x Using Evad3rs Untethered Jailbreak
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n.
- If something breaks, you'll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it's safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n can't be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose 'Open.' On the ensuing dialogue box, choose 'Open' as well.
Warning! Many Cydia tweaks are not yet compatible with iOS 7. Please always backup your phone before installing new tweaks from Cydia as your iPhone could be stuck in the boot process. The situation will improve as developers will update their software.
Share This Post