Root Micromax Canvas 4 A210
- Micromax Canvas 4 A210
- Windows PC/Laptop
- USB – MicroUSB Cable
- Micromax Canvas 4 Root File
- Mobistel Cynus T1 Drivers
- Make sure your device is fully charged.
- Enable USB debugging in your phone (Go to Settings > Development > USB debugging)
- Disable Verify Apps over USB (Go to Settings > Development > Disable Verify Apps Over USB)
- Download Mobistel Cynus USB drivers and install it correctly. If it do not install then visit here to know How to install any digitally unsigned driver.
- Download the Micromax Canvas 4 Root zip file and unzip it onto desktop with folder name as root.
- Open root folder and launch Run.bat and press Enter.
- Your device will restart once the rooting is completed.
Share This Post