For which we have came across an application called KingRoot which helps to root your device without any PC or Laptop.
Please follow the steps given below.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) Edition Without Computer
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 can be rooted using KingoRoot Mobile App.
- Download KingoRoot APK and install it in your mobile phone.
- To install the application -> Go to setting -> Lock screen and security -> Tap on Unknown sources.
- After installation, open app and the app began checking the credentials of the phone for rooting.
- Once the root status is checked, click on "TRY TO ROOT" button to root the device without PC.
- Restart the phone and use root checker application to check ROOT STATUS.