- Some graphics glitch when switching from portrait to landscape in Google Chrome.
- Google Now seems to crash even after updating it.
How To Install Android 4.4 On Galaxy Nexus (GSM version only)
Download the Android 4.4 ROM from Here.
Download the Google Apps from Here.
Download Super User from Here. Flash after Google Apps to gain root.
- Download the .zip & copy to phone (make sure wifi is enabled if dl'd from phone).
- Zip can be installed from either sdcard or with sideload (No need to copy zip to phone if using sideload, see instructions for sideload below).
- MAKE A BACKUP!!!
- DO A FACTORY RESET!!! - this will wipe data & cache!
- Go to install zip from sdcard.
- Choose zip from sdcard.
- Select cm-11-xxxxxxxxxx-UNOFFICIAL-maguro.zip.
- Repeat Steps 5 -8 for gapps.
Share This Post